Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Starters

Welcome to Celibacy in the City. This is the chronicle of one man and his unfortunate, albeit comical, escapades with the opposite sex. This blog is dedicated first and foremost to my blunders; the public moments in my existence that were completely asinine on my part. More importantly how these tragic examples of modern life have ruined my chances of starting a conversation with various women; let alone mounting any more bases with them.
A little about me that you should know: I am a college student in a major city and a male in the peak of his sexuality (or at least desire). Thusly there is seemingly no end to the number of single women, or opportunities to make a fool of myself. Some of you may be wondering why I would be willing to post such embarrassing events unless they were fictional?
Let me first assure you dear reader that these events are very much from my memory, as you will see in time it is impossible to make this stuff up. And ultimately looking back I find these moments to be... well lets call it: funny. Given the choice between laughing off my failings or crying about them I'll take laughter any day of the week. And not to mention my genuine curiosity, just how many women have I turned off simply by living?

No comments:

Post a Comment